Visa® Debit/ATM Card
What a check used to mean to a checking account is what a debit card means today. It’s the hub through which most transactions take place.
Keep Things Moving with Our Visa® Debit Card
With Delta Community’s Visa Debit Cards, you’ll have instant access to cash from your Savings or Checking Account and the ability to transfer funds between accounts and obtain your account balance information anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re on vacation, out-of-town on business or just around the corner, you’ll get secure and easy access to your funds at thousands of ATM and merchant Point of Sale (POS) locations internationally.
And, our Delta Community Debit Card comes loaded with great benefits like:
- Unlimited ATM transactions – Enjoy the freedom to make as many ATM transactions from your Checking Account as you want without ever being charged a fee by Delta Community.
- Courtesy Pay Plus Account Protection Service – Enroll and have the confidence of knowing your Delta Community ATM Card and Visa Debit Card purchases are covered up to $500 should there ever be a shortage of funds in your account. Learn more about Courtesy Pay Plus.
- Unlimited Point of Sale (POS) transactions – Use your Delta Community Debit Card to make purchases at grocery stores or anywhere Point of Sale (POS) transactions are accepted.
- Mobile Payments – Add your Delta Community Visa Debit Card to your preferred digital wallet, such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay, and enjoy a simple, more convenient way to pay. Learn more about Mobile Payments.
- Card Management – Our Card Management tools allow you to set card alerts, lock and unlock cards, notify Delta Community of upcoming travel, cancel a lost or stolen card or report a damaged card. You can now conveniently manage your cards in our Mobile App or Online Banking.
|ATM Withdrawals - Delta Community owned machines
|Foreign Card Fee The Foreign Card Fee is assessed for any card transaction in a foreign currency or completed outside of the U.S., including internet transactions initiated in the U.S. with a merchant who processes the transaction in a foreign country.
|1% of foreign transaction
|Out of Network ATM Fee
|$2 per transaction
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google, Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.