Instructions for Requesting Mortgage Payment Assistance
Below is a list of items needed for the Mortgage Servicing Loss Mitigation team to review your request for mortgage payment assistance. Return all items to MortgageLoss Mitigation@deltacommunitycu.com or fax the documents to 404-677-4833 or mail to:
Delta Community Credit Union
Attn: Mortgage Servicing Loss Mitigation
PO Box 4029
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Please include all pages of the following documents:
- Completed Delta Community Credit Union Financial Statement
- Two (2) months of recent pay stubs from each borrower
- Most recent w2 statements
- Copy of the most recent filed federal tax return with all schedules
- Two (2) recent bank statements for your non-Delta Community CU account if applicable
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page and billing statement be sure to include your agents name and phone number
- Property tax statement or bill for the current year
- Letter summarizing your financial situation and the reason you’re requesting payment assistance
- Details of your plan to recover from the current situation – include dates and the amount of each proposed payment
- All workout plans or modifications require an escrow account for property taxes and insurance to be established.
- There is a 30 day turn time on all requests for mortgage payment assistance.
- You MUST continue making regular payments. Contacting the Loss Mitigation Group does not suspend your payment. If this loan is or becomes delinquent, it is Delta Community Credit Union’s policy and practice to suspend current services and deny future services to members when they fail to pay any portion of their indebtedness to the Credit Union in full, at which time all member privileges will be revoked.
- If you were granted assistance recently you must allow six months before submitting another request. Your loan should show six consecutive payments during that time period. However, if you believe that your request will qualify as an exception, you may submit your request with an explanation.
Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a team representative. Login to online banking to ensure all of your contact information is updated.