As of October 31, 2020:
Assets: $7.5B | Deposits: $6.6B
Loans: $4.9B | Members: 428,688
Christmas Eve—Closing at 2:00 pm
Thursday, December 24
Friday, December 25
New Years Day
Friday, January 1
2020 Holiday Closings
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BETM
1.Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. This offer is for new and used cars only. Income verification may be required. APR available December 1 – December 31, 2020.
2. Restrictions apply. Member can defer first payment up to 60 days. Finance charges continue to accrue as of the loan date. Member is responsible for all payments.
3. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .25% APR discount is only available for Carvana purchases made through December 31, 2020.
4. APR of 6.00% for well-qualified borrowers with estimated monthly payment of $103.44 for a $1200 loan amount.
5. The 2020 Celebrate the Season Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/01/20 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/20. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., including territories of Guam and Saipan, who are 18 years of age and older and are Delta Community Credit Union members. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, click here. Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045.
6. eBill is an electronic version of a paper bill sent directly to you when a new statement is made available. eBills are sent from a biller to your Delta Community Bill Pay account the same way a paper bill arrives to your home mailbox. Our Bill Pay allows you to view all your eBills–as well as account balances, transactions and statement information–in one convenient place. Also, for additional convenience, you can set up email notifications for when a new eBill arrives in your Bill Pay account. You can set up eBills for any payee that displays an active eBill link in the Bill Pay Payment Center. Just click eBill and follow the simple steps.
7. AutoPay is a means to set up repeating payments in Online Bill Pay. You can set up AutoPay for any company or person you pay regularly. You can set up and manage AutoPay and Reminders from the Payment Center. You can set up payments to be made based on a schedule that works best for you. You can change or stop AutoPay at any time.
8. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Early Warning Services, LLC or Zelle.
9. Make a combined deposit of $50 or more into a Delta Community Youth Savings account from November 1 – December 31, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and you'll be automatically entered to win one (1) of ten (10) $100.00 deposits to your savings account as part of our 2020 Delta Community Youth Savings Sweepstakes! For complete contest rules and details visit www.DeltaCommunityCU.com/YouthSavingsSweepstakesRules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to Delta Community Credit Union members or residents of the counties in Delta Community Credit Union’s field of membership who are 0-12 years of age. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.