Don't Gamble with Your Finances
Delta Community Payment Protection* is a voluntary loan payment protection product that helps you preserve your family's standard of living. It provides relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default or repossession if a protected life event happens to you, including:
- Involuntary unemployment
- Loss of life
Delta Community Credit Union will cancel or reduce the repayment of your loan debt up to the maximum coverage limit—helping to lessen your worries about paying loans and household bills during a time when your income may be reduced or lost.
Features and Benefits
- Simple eligibility requirements
- No maximum monthly payment limitation
- Can pay multiple times over the duration of the loan for non-life events
- Minimum of 25 hours a work week required for enrollment (involuntary unemployment and disability)
Consumer Loan Protection Options
- Option 1: Loss of life, disability and involuntary unemployment
- Option 2: Loss of life and disability
- Option 3: Loss of life
Choice of single or joint protection with all options.
Visa Loan Protection
- Protection includes loss of life, disability and involuntary unemployment
- Automatically covers primary and joint
Speak with your Delta Community loan officer at or before funding to learn more.
*Delta Community Payment Protection is a debt protection product offered by Delta Community Credit Union. Enrollment in this debt protection product is voluntary and not required to obtain a loan. Please contact a Delta Community Loan Officer for additional information on benefit maximums, eligibility, limitations and a copy of your contract.