Getting away is not only good for you, these days it’s essential. We want to help you check the next adventure off your bucket list with a Delta Community Vacation Loan! Apply now through June 30 and enjoy these great benefits:
As an added bonus, when you fund a Delta Community Vacation Loan by June 30, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win a vacation package that includes travel gear and a $300 Visa® Gift Card. 2
Delta Community recently presented two more grants from our 2019 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $6,500, to the following organizations:
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $100,000 throughout 2019 to 24 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car, Boat, Motorcycle, RV and Aircraft Loans from now until May 31, 2019. Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates as low as 2.58% APR. 3
In addition to low rates, members can take advantage of:
Additionally, members who finance their Auto Loans with us and purchase their car through Carvana will receive an extra .50%4 off their already low rates. Carvana offers a convenient online car-buying experience, with more than 15,000 vehicles to choose from. Every vehicle comes with Carvana’s 7-Day Return Policy5 and you can also get a real offer for your trade-in, in minutes.
Throughout 2019, Delta Community is awarding $10,000 in scholarships to four students of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Starting May 6, we are accepting nominations for our second quarter HBCU Scholarship. If you know an exceptional student currently attending a Georgia HBCU or a graduating high school senior who has received an official acceptance letter to a Georgia HBCU, tell us why they deserve to receive a $2,500 scholarship.
The HBCU Scholarship is part of our annual Scholarship Program. Visit our website to learn more about all of the scholarships that we offer.
Delta Community’s award-winning Financial Education Center recently hosted a Teens & Money Night, which welcomed more than 30 students and parents for a fun night of food and financial education. The workshop focused on the importance of managing money in college, how to budget and use credit wisely and ways to finance a college education.
Our Financial Education Center offers a variety of seminars, workshops and webinars facilitated by Delta Community’s team of financial experts and affiliates. Check out our Event Calendar to stay up to date on future events.
April 11 was National Pet Day, and to celebrate, we asked our Facebook followers to share photos of their beloved pets. The response was overwhelming, and we loved seeing the sweet and silly shots of your dogs, cats, horses, turtles, birds and even goats! Two lucky submissions, selected by random draw, received $50 gift cards. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for a chance to enter our next photo submission contest.
Our newest branch is opening this month! The McDonough Branch will be located at 210 Jonesboro Road and will house full-service teller operations, three drive-through lanes and two ATMs. We’ll be sharing Grand Opening details on our website and Facebook so be sure to follow us for updates.
As of March 31, 2019:
Assets: $6.0B | Deposits: $5.2B
Loans: $4.6B | Members: 394,335
Monday, May 27
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BETM
1. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The payment amount may vary based on the payment due date selected. This offer is based on creditworthiness at the time of offer acceptance. You may request a higher loan amount; however, the interest rate and estimated monthly payment may change. Income verification may be required. This offer is available May 1 – June 30, 2019.
2. Apply for and fund a Vacation Loan (12 or 24-month term) with Delta Community Credit Union from May 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and you’ll be automatically entered to win a travel pack valued at $500 (includes a $300 Visa® Gift Card, branded Delta Community luggage tag and luggage or travel backpack) as part of our Delta Community Vacation Loan Sweepstakes!
For complete contest rules and details visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/VacationLoanSweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Alternative method of entry available, by way of mail-in entries postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida) and 18 years of age or older as of May 1, 2019. Mail-in entries must be submitted on a 3x5 card to qualify for entry.
3. Must apply on or after April 1. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available through May 31, 2019. Income verification may be required. .
4. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .50% APR discount is only available for Carvana purchases made April 1 - May 31, 2019.
5. 7-Day Return policy for pre-owned vehicles only.