Important COVID-19 Updates
Updated March 23, 2020 with modified services for branch locations
At Delta Community, we put our members first. While our top priority is helping you manage your finances every day, we also very much care about the personal well-being of you and your family. That’s why we wanted to let you know what we’re doing to help ensure the health and safety of our members and employees to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Covid-19.
Here’s what we’re doing:
Additionally, for members who may suffer financial hardships due to illness or a layoff from work due to COVID-19, Delta Community will offer member assistance programs, including fee waivers, deferrals, payment holidays, reduced payments, and/or a short-term Personal Loan on a case-by-case basis. For more information, call our Member Care Center at 800-544-3328.
- Beginning March 24, most Delta Community branches are open by lobby appointment or drive-thru only until further notice. All Credit Union drive-thru locations offer both drive-thru and appointment services. Branches without drive-thrus are appointment only. Lobby appointments are for existing Delta Community members and those wishing to open a new membership. Unfortunately, we are unable to process transactions for members of other credit unions through “shared branching” at this time.
- Branches that support Delta Air Lines and are located in secure airport or Delta corporate locations will remain open, including the TOC (Technical Operations Center), GO (General Offices), Atlanta Airport and Salt Lake City branches.
- To book an appointment, call the branch or book online using our calendaring tool. For a detailed list of services available in drive-thrus and those that will require an appointment, visit our Branch Services page. We also encourage you to bank with us from the comfort of your home using our online, mobile and telephone options.
- All Delta Community ATMs will remain in operation.
- Our Buford, Canton and Suwanee Kroger Branch locations are closed until further notice. Staff has been consolidated into our larger, full-service locations so we can better maintain operations and protect the health of members and employees.
- We have instructed employees to take sick leave if they are ill and managers to send individuals home if they are unwell when they report to work.
During this time when it's best to stay at home as much as possible to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we encourage you to take advantage of Delta Community’s self-service channels such as Online Banking and our Mobile App to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks or transfer funds. In instances where you must visit a branch, consider visiting a branch with drive-thru lanes. Drive-thru locations and hours of operation are available on our website at DeltaCommunityCU.com/Drivethru. And, we continue to offer dedicated, 24/7 member care assistance by phone through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 800-544-3328.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and remain committed to providing you consistent, exceptional care—today and always.