Delta Community is offering members low rates on new and used Car, Boat, Motorcycle, RV and Aircraft Loans from now until May 31, 2019. Well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit can get rates as low as 2.58% APR. 1
In addition to low rates, members can take advantage of:
As an added bonus, members who finance their Auto Loans with us and purchase their car through Carvana will receive an extra .50%2 off their already low rates. Carvana offers a convenient online car-buying experience, with more than 15,000 vehicles to choose from. Every vehicle comes with Carvana’s 7-Day Return Policy3 and you can also get a real offer for your trade-in, in minutes.
This April, we’re celebrating National Credit Union Youth Month at Delta Community. One of the most valuable lessons that we can teach our children is how to save and spend wisely. It’s never too early (or too late) to start saving.
To celebrate Youth Month, open a Youth Savings Account for the child in your life and we’ll match the opening deposit up to $100. 4 Youth members who visit a branch to make a deposit in April will also receive a free gift while supplies last. You can also help your teen prepare for the future by providing the financial tools they need to succeed. Delta Community Checking Accounts and Debit Cards are available to members between the ages of 16 and 17 years old with an adult Joint Owner.
Members looking to buy their first home, upgrade or refinance can make the experience easy and affordable with low rates on a variety of Delta Community Home Loans. Apply and receive:
Plus, choose from our experienced team of Home Loan Specialists who are ready to guide you toward the very best home solution and quickly answer any questions all the way through closing and beyond.
Delta Community recently presented three more grants from our 2019 Philanthropic Fund, totaling $11,500, to the following organizations:
The Delta Community Philanthropic Fund will invest a total of $100,000 throughout 2019 to 24 metro Atlanta non-profit organizations that support the physical and financial needs of people who live within the communities we serve.
In March, Delta Community and Atlanta radio station Majic 107.5/97.5 awarded the first $2,500 HBCU Scholarship of 2019 to Janaye Masters of Douglasville, Georgia.
Janaye is a junior at Spelman College, majoring in Health Science and minoring in Spanish. Janaye has been shadowing a holistic family doctor for the last year and aspires to become a physician who can break the stigma between health and nutrition within the black community. She also conducts research in Analytical Chemistry and develops spectroscopic experimental design in cooperation with NASA.
Throughout 2019, we will award a total of $10,000 in scholarships to students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the state of Georgia. The HBCU Scholarship is part of Delta Community’s annual Scholarship Program. Visit our website to learn more about all of the scholarships that we offer.
The construction of our newest branch is nearly done! Delta Community recently announced that we’ve selected McDonough as the home of our 26th branch location in metro Atlanta and 29th branch overall. This new location will house full-service teller operations, three drive-through lanes and two ATMs, as well as a complete team of financial professionals to assist Delta Community members with their home, auto and personal loan needs.
It’s time to activate this quarter’s categories in Delta Community’s Bonus Reward Points Program so you can earn:
To activate, simply log in to Online Banking, select Reward Points under the Additional Services tab, click View/Redeem Points and then the Login button. This will take you to the Reward Points home page. Select the banner that says Earn More Points and then activate this quarter’s bonus categories.
When you’re ready to redeem your points for rewards, you can choose from a wide variety of Gift Cards, Cash Back, Merchandise and Travel with no blackout dates.
As of February 28, 2019:
Assets: $5.9B | Deposits: $5.1B
Loans: $4.6B | Members: 393,477
Monday, May 27
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BETM
1. Must apply on or after April 1. Rates expressed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates are based on creditworthiness and term of loan. APR available through May 31, 2019. Income verification may be required.
2. Services offered through Carvana are separate and distinct from any business conducted with Delta Community and are not guaranteed by or obligations of the Credit Union. Additional .50% APR discount is only available for Carvana purchases made April 1 - May 31, 2019.
3. 7-Day Return policy for pre-owned vehicles only.
4. To obtain the bonus of up to $100, open a new Youth Savings Account between April 1, 2019 and April 30, 2019. For accounts opened in a Delta Community branch, the opening deposit for the desired bonus match must be made in full on the same day that the Youth Savings Account is opened. Applications sent by mail or fax must be postmarked and/or received by April 30 with all required documentation submitted and account funded by or before May 15, 2019. The bonus match will be applied to the original deposit transaction; subsequent deposits will not be considered for the bonus match. Offer cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid for first-time Youth Savings Accounts only. Youth Savings Account holders must be between 0 to 12 years of age at the time of account opening to be eligible to participate in the promotion. Offer may only be redeemed once per account. Applicant must be eligible and qualify for membership. The bonus match of up to $100 will be deposited to the Youth Savings Account within 60 days after the promotional period has ended. To receive bonus, account must be in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars. The account balance must be greater than or equal to the opening balance at the time of bonus fulfillment in order to be eligible for the full match. If account balance is lower than the original balance, the deposit match will be made at the amount remaining in the account up to $100. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. The Annual Percentage Yield for Savings is 0.35% as of April 1, 2019.
5. Receive $500 off closing costs for loan amounts $484,350 or less on Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Purchase or Refinance Loans. Offer for conforming Purchase Loans valid through 12/31/2019 and Refinance offer valid through 4/30/2019. Offer does not include Home Equity Loans.
6. Receive $1,000 off closing costs for loan amounts $484,351 or greater on Fixed-Rate or Adjustable-Rate Purchase or Refinance Loans (Jumbo Loan). Offer valid through 4/30/2019 and does not include Home Equity Loans.