Delta Community has a special limited-time holiday offer! Now through December 31, open a new Youth Savings Account and we’ll match the opening deposit up to $100.1 Specifically designed for children ages 0 to 12 years old, a Delta Community Youth Savings Account is the perfect gift to help the child in your life get started on a lifetime of smart saving.
Youth Accounts can be opened at your nearest Delta Community branch, or a completed application may be mailed or faxed to the Credit Union. Open your child’s account before this holiday offer ends!
With this year’s Season of Giving and Receiving Sweepstakes2, make a qualifying payment using Delta Community’s Bill Pay service online or on our Mobile App from now through December 31 and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win $5,000 from Fiserv, our Bill Pay service provider! To participate, simply add and pay a new bill, activate a new eBill or set up a new AutoPay to be entered for a chance to win. Additionally, with each qualifying transaction, $1 will also be donated to charity though the non-profit organization Good 360.
Refer your friends, family and eligible coworkers to Delta Community and receive a limited-time double bonus—$100 for each qualified referral3 through December 31. Celebrate with those who are most important in your life and give them the gift of Credit Union membership—plus they can get $50 when they join. To get started, just follow these simple steps:
Here are the steps your friend must follow for money to be awarded to you both:
Earlier this year, Delta Community teamed up with Jenn Hobby from Star 94.1 for the Jenn & Friends $10,000 Give Back Giveaway. We asked metro Atlanta youth to organize a service project in their school’s community that gives back to young people. We recognized the top five schools, with three finalists receiving $1,000 each, one runner-up receiving $2,000 and one grand prize winner receiving $10,000.
The grand prize winner of the $10,000 Give Back Giveaway is Ruth Hill Elementary School in Newnan. Their community service project was “Sweet Dreams: Helping Kids in Crisis.” The fourth and fifth grade students created bedtime bags of comfort filled with blankets, stuffed animals, toiletries and hand-drawn cards to help children in difficult situations. Star 94.1 and Delta Community Credit Union presented the students with their check at a surprise pep rally held at the school.
The $2,000 prize was awarded to Palmer Middle School for their project to gather gifts and school supplies to donate to Calvary Children’s Home.
The three $1,000 finalists are:
Looking to grow your savings even more? Consider opening a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit (CD) this month. We’re offering members a limited-time opportunity to open a 12 or 24-month CD at some of our highest rates of the year. Earn 1.99% APY4 on a 12-month CD and 2.15% APY4 on a 24-month CD. Deciding if a CD is right for you? A few benefits include:
Rates like these won’t last long. To get started, log in to Online Banking and choose Add an Account from the Additional Services tab or call us at 800-544-3328.
Delta Community is making your holiday season a little easier! Through December 31, apply for a 12-month Holiday Loan for as low as 6% APR5 for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit. The application is easy and the funds can go directly into your Checking Account—usually by the next business day. A Holiday Loan is great for:
To apply, log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App and select Apply for a Loan or speak with a Loan Consultant at 844-544-9478.
Did you know that you may be eligible for a Payment Holiday? Keep some extra cash in your pocket and skip your eligible loan payments, just in time for the holidays.6 Here are some key things to know before requesting your Payment Holiday:
To request a Payment Holiday, simply log in to Online Banking and select Payment Holiday from the Loans tab.
As of October 31, 2019:
Assets: $6B | Deposits: $5.1B
Loans: $4.8B | Members: 407,444
Wednesday, December 25
EVERYTHING YOUR BANK SHOULD BETM
1. To obtain the bonus of up to $100 (the “Bonus Match”), open a new Youth Savings Account between December 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 and make an initial opening deposit (“Opening Deposit”) of at least $5. Subsequent deposits will not be eligible for the Bonus Match. For accounts opened in a Delta Community branch, the Opening Deposit must be made on the same day that the Youth Savings Account is opened. For accounts opened by mail or fax, application must be postmarked and/or received by December 31, 2019 with all required documentation submitted and an Opening Deposit made by January 15, 2020. The Bonus Match will be the lesser of the Opening Deposit or the account balance at the time of bonus fulfillment. The Bonus Match will be deposited into the account by March 15, 2020. To receive Bonus Match, account must be in good standing. Offer valid for first-time Youth Savings Accounts only. Youth Savings Account holders must be between 0 to 12 years of age at the time of account opening to be eligible to participate in the promotion. Limit one Youth Savings Account per child. Applicant must be eligible and qualify for membership. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting. The Annual Percentage Yield for Savings is 0.35% as of December 1, 2019. Rates are subject to change. Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
2. The 2019 Season of Giving & Receiving Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/01/19 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/19. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., including territories of Guam and Saipan, who are 18 years of age and older and are Delta Community Credit Union members. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules including details on how to enter by mail, click here for official rules. Sponsor: Fiserv Solutions, LLC, 255 Fiserv Drive, Brookfield, WI 53045.
3. Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers. Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met. You can earn up to $500 per year. See Program Rules or visit DeltaCommunityCU.com/Refer. $100 referral bonus offer good November 1 – December 31, 2019. Referrer must be Primary Account Holder with Delta Community. Bonuses earned through this promotion are subject to IRS reporting.
4. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. The Annual Percentage Yield for a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit is 1.99% for a 12-month term beginning November 1, 2019. The Annual Percentage Yield for a Delta Community Certificate of Deposit is 2.15% for a 24-month term beginning November 1, 2019. Minimum opening deposit and balance of $1,000.00 are required. Offer includes 12 and 24-month IRA CDs. An early withdrawal penalty equal to 90 days of interest for 12-month and 180 days of interest for 24-month CDs is incurred when closed prior to maturity.
5. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change. This offer is based on creditworthiness at the time of offer acceptance. Income verification may be required. This offer is available November 1 - December 31, 2019.
6. Consumer Loans must be current (and liens perfected) to be eligible. Finance charges will continue to accrue as explained in the LoanLiner Credit Agreement and the loan maturity date will be extended, if applicable.
7. Loan payments that are electronically drafted from another financial institution (ACH), a Payment Holiday must be submitted up to two (2) business days prior to the due date of your loan.